Chamber Business Lunch
Members of the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to hear from Toni Westland, supervisory ranger at J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge and Ann-Marie Wildman, executive director of the “Ding” Darling Wildlife Society (DDWS), the refuge’s nonprofit arm. The two will speak about the refuge’s ongoing comeback efforts and new and upcoming developments.
The chamber business lunch is a monthly networking opportunity held at various member locations. The public is invited; SanCap Chamber members receive meeting invitations by email. Cost for luncheon attendance is $35.
- Reservations are $35 in advance. No walk-ins please.
- Register by 5pm on Friday, Nov. 10
- You can also register by calling Aaron Walton at the Chamber at email@example.com or 239-472-8259.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Cancelations must be 24 hours prior to the event for refund.
- This event has passed.
Date: Wednesday, November 15th, 2023
Time: 11:30AM - 1:30PM
2173 Periwinkle Way
Sanibel, FL 33957 United States
Admission: Reservations are $35 in advance. No walk-ins please.