Get More from Your Apple iPhone or iPad
Whether you are a neophyte or having basic mastery, it is time to end the intimidation and have your iPhone or iPad make life easier and more fun. Whatever your skills are today, this workshop will take you to the next level. You will learn how to:
- configure settings
- browse the internet efficiently
- send and receive emails with photos, videos, articles, and other attachments
- use your device as a mobile fax machine
- have effortless FaceTime (video calls) with family and friends
- use the power of Siri
- send and receive text messages
- safely keep track of your passwords
- protect your personal data
- find and download apps to enhance your lifestyle
Requirements: An Apple iPhone or iPad with reasonably up-to-date version of iOS Know your Apple ID and Apple Password (If you have forgotten it, go to the web site AppleID.Apple.com and tap Forgot AppleID or password near the bottom of the screen. If this is beyond your current skills, come and I will help you).
Jan: I will leave it up to you to add date, times, cost, etc.